It’s All About Performance in Organizations
60 to 90 minutes
$35 (US funds)
About the Course
The bottom line for your client is performance – effectively and efficiently achieving the goals needed for their success. Learn how to design systematic and realistic project plans that are always focused on performance. Build in targeted and practical indicators to regularly measure progress toward project goals. Generate useful status reports and other communications to key stakeholders.
This course can be completed as a stand-alone or as part of the Certificate-Series Principles in Organizational Consulting.
- Determine the management world your clients live in; the factors that affect their performance and effectiveness
- Enhance your credibility by conveying knowledge of problem-solving approaches
- Guide your clients to align project goals with the organization’s overall goals and strategies
- Implement a systematic approach to consulting
- Consistently and effectively monitor the key measurables to accurately assess progress
- Implement targeted and appropriate adjustments to increase your effectiveness in problem solving actions with clients
Tools & Resources
- Training Video
- Pre and Post Assessments
- Learning Journal
- Sources for Additional Learning (recommended interactive exercise(s), book(s), discussion group and questions for reflection about the topic)
- Overview of Performance Management
- Performance Management Procedure
- Examples of Performance Management Systems
- Systems View of Various Business Functions
- Systems View of Various Nonprofit Management Functions
How it Works: To Enroll & Get Started
Create your account. Go to CDI’s learning site. Read the brief “Welcome” section and click on “Create new account”.
Select a course or series. Click on CDI’s Catalog of Courses and Certificate-Series, and select the desired course or series.
Enroll. Click on “Enroll me” in the course or series. Use Paypal for major credit cards, or enter an enrollment key if you have one.
Log-in & Learning Instructions
Log in. If you are not already logged in, then log into CDI’s learning site, using your username and password.
Start your course. Click on your course in the upper right. (For a series, follow the specified order of courses.) In the course, follow “Start Here”.