How to Enroll in CDI’s Pro Bono, Online Series “Principles in Professional Consulting”
This Series is relevant to anyone in a role to guide and support others, but who has no direct authority to direct those changes to happen, for example, advisors, trainers, facilitators, coaches, mentors and staff roles in organizations.
In this pro bono Series, you can freely access each of the three courses in this Series and all of the components, including highly practical videos, numerous downloadable tools, vast array of free articles and an online discussion group with faculty.
Please use the following procedure to enroll in the Series. You need only do the following procedure once. It takes about three minutes.
NOTE: If you have questions with this procedure, please email us — please do not post your questions elsewhere, for example, not in a LinkedIn group.
- If you have not yet done so:
- Read all about the Series in home page of the Series on the Web.
- Then click on “Enroll (for free)” on that page to come back to this page.
- If you already have an account in CDI’s Learning Management System and are logged in:
- You will be redirected to the page for “Principles in Professional Consulting”.
- Enter this enrollment key in the enrollment box:.
- Otherwise, if you do not have an account:
- You will be re-directed to CDI’s login page in the LMS.
- Follow the directions from the link “Create new account”.
- In your account, scroll down to the “Catalog of Courses and Certificate-Series”.
- Select “Certificate-Series – Principles in Professional Consulting”.
- Enter this Enrollment key in the Enrollment box.
After entering the enrollment key, you will be re-directed to the Series’ home page in the LMS.
Review the information on that page. Please complete the Series by January 31, 2016.
Organize or Join a Peer Learning Group?
Research shows that you can significantly improve the quality of your experience in an online, self-directed program if you are a member of a cohort of fellow members going through the program together. Members share support, help and accountabilities while going through the program. If you are interested in organizing or joining a peer learning group, see this application.
Earn a “Certificate in Principles in Professional Consulting”?
This is an option for you. Requirements for the Certificate include:
- In each of the three courses, you must:
- Answer at least 80% of the questions correctly in the post-assessment quiz.
- Submit your Learning Journal to CDI faculty. Directions are in the Journal.
- Pay the fee of $155 for faculty to review each of your Learning Journals and share feedback with you.
It takes approximately four hours to complete these requirements. If you choose to earn a Certificate, instead of completing the courses pro bono, you can pay here.
If you have any questions, feel free to email us.