Consulting Phase 6: Termination
60 to 90 minutes
$35 (US funds)
About the Course
Learn to terminate the consulting project ethically, legally and administratively with a high level of professionalism. Recognize if the project needs to cycle back to an earlier phase in the consulting cycle, and how to do that in a smooth and orderly manner.
This course can be completed as a stand-alone or as part of the Certificate-Series Collaborative Consulting Training.
- Explore the options available to you and your client, based on the results of phase 5, the Evaluation Phase
- Determine the different reasons consulting projects are terminated
- Conduct the key activities to effectively terminate a project
- Identify methods to terminate a project in the most ethical and professional manner
Tools & Resources
- Training Video
- Pre and Post Assessments
- Learning Journal
- Sources for Additional Learning (recommended interactive exercise(s), book(s), discussion group and questions for reflection about the topic)
- Checklist to Terminate a Consulting Project
How it Works: To Enroll & Get Started
Create your account. Go to CDI’s learning site. Read the brief “Welcome” section and click on “Create new account”.
Select a course or series. Click on CDI’s Catalog of Courses and Certificate-Series, and select the desired course or series.
Enroll. Click on “Enroll me” in the course or series. Use Paypal for major credit cards, or enter an enrollment key if you have one.
Log-in & Learning Instructions
Log in. If you are not already logged in, then log into CDI’s learning site, using your username and password.
Start your course. Click on your course in the upper right. (For a series, follow the specified order of courses.) In the course, follow “Start Here”.