Consulting Phase 6: Termination
60 to 90 minutes
$35 (US funds)
About the Course
Learn to terminate the consulting project ethically, legally and administratively with a high level of professionalism. Recognize if the project needs to cycle back to an earlier phase in the consulting cycle, and how to do that in a smooth and orderly manner.
This course can be completed as a stand-alone or as part of the Certificate-Series Collaborative Consulting Training.
- Explore the options available to you and your client, based on the results of phase 5, the Evaluation Phase
- Determine the different reasons consulting projects are terminated
- Conduct the key activities to effectively terminate a project
- Identify methods to terminate a project in the most ethical and professional manner
Tools & Resources
- Training Video
- Pre and Post Assessments
- Learning Journal
- Sources for Additional Learning (recommended interactive exercise(s), book(s), discussion group and questions for reflection about the topic)
- Checklist to Terminate a Consulting Project