Collaborative Consulting for Performance, Change & Learning
60 to 90 minutes
$35 (US funds)
About the Course
Learn the non-proprietary and flexible framework that underlies most of the successful approaches to solving complex problems and achieving significant goals in any type of organization. Understand the purpose and goals of each phase in the framework, and how they sustain collaboration and learning for your clients and you. Clarify the separate and shared responsibilities of your clients and you in maintaining that collaboration.
This course can be completed as a stand-alone or as part of the Certificate-Series Collaborative Consulting Training.
- Apply the universal, non-proprietary, collaborative consulting cycle — a powerful, flexible, framework for systematic consulting to solve complex problems and achieve significant goals with any type of organization
- Explain the dynamics of the cycle to your clients for their collaboration and participation
- Accomplish a collaborative relationship for maximum performance, change and learning even with clients within limited time
- Develop a foundation for continued mastery of collaborative consulting with all types of clients in all types of organizations
Tools & Resources
- Training Video
- Pre and Post Assessments
- Learning Journal
- Sources for Additional Learning (recommended interactive exercise(s), book(s), discussion group and questions for reflection about the topic)
- Overview of Collaborative Consulting Cycle
- Rational Versus Organic Approaches to Problem Solving
- How to Do Collaborative Consulting with Extremely Busy Clients
- Challenges in Consulting to Small Nonprofits
How it Works: To Enroll & Get Started
Create your account. Go to CDI’s learning site. Read the brief “Welcome” section and click on “Create new account”.
Select a course or series. Click on CDI’s Catalog of Courses and Certificate-Series, and select the desired course or series.
Enroll. Click on “Enroll me” in the course or series. Use Paypal for major credit cards, or enter an enrollment key if you have one.
Log-in & Learning Instructions
Log in. If you are not already logged in, then log into CDI’s learning site, using your username and password.
Start your course. Click on your course in the upper right. (For a series, follow the specified order of courses.) In the course, follow “Start Here”.