Consulting Phase 5: Evaluation
60 to 90 minutes
$35 (US funds)
About the Course
Learn how to conduct focused and efficient evaluations to decide if your client’s problem has been solved or not. Collect many other benefits, including about what you and your client have learned about solving similar problems well into the future.
This course can be completed as a stand-alone or as part of the Certificate-Series Collaborative Consulting Training.
- Develop a relevant and feasible evaluation plan
- Recognize barriers to evaluation and how to avoid or work through them
- Convey to your client, the benefits of conducting a systematic evaluation
- Include the most useful questions to get answered during your evaluation.
- Know how to responses to each of the different results that might occur from your evaluation.
Tools & Resources
- Training Video
- Pre and Post Assessments
- Learning Journal
- Sources for Additional Learning (recommended interactive exercise(s), book(s), discussion group and questions for reflection about the topic)
- Checklist to Develop an Evaluation Plan
- How to Design Successful Evaluation and Assessment Plans