How to Enroll in CDI’s Pro Bono, Online Series
“Facilitating Strategic Planning”
How to Always Produce Relevant, Realistic and Flexible Strategic Plans
Please carefully follow this step-by-step procedure to enroll in the Series. You need only do the following procedure once. It takes about 3-5 minutes to do. For ease of reference during enrollment, keep this tab open in your browser.
NOTE: If you have questions with this procedure, please email us — please do not post your questions elsewhere, for example, not in a LinkedIn group.
- If you have not yet read the full description of the Series:
- Go to the home page to read the full description.
- Then click on the “Enroll” button on that page to come back to this procedure.
- If you have not yet created your private account in CDI’s Learning Management System (LMS):
- Go the login page and follow the directions in “Create new account”. Your information will not be used commercially or shared with anyone.
- (The directions include getting an automated confirmation email from info@ConsultantsDevelopmentInstitute.org in your inbox. If you don’t get it, check your spam folder.)
- In your account, enroll for free in the Series:
- Go to Certificate-Series: Facilitating Strategic Planning.
- Near the bottom of that page in the enrollment box, enter this pro bono enrollment key:
(Reminder: you must be logged in to use that enrollment key)
After entering the enrollment key, you will be re-directed to the Series’ home page in the LMS. Read the brief information on that page to start the courses.
(Optional) Organize or Join a Peer Learning Group?
Research shows that you can significantly improve the quality of your experience in an online, self-directed program if you are a member of a cohort of fellow members going through the program together. Members share support, help and accountabilities while going through the program. If you are interested in organizing or joining a peer learning group, see this application. Or, approach several peers or friends to go through the Series with you.
(Optional) Earn a “Certificate in Facilitating Strategic Planning”?
In the pro bono version, you get full access to every course and its materials. However, you can choose to earn a Certificate of completion for the Series. You still get full access, even if you do not choose to earn the Certificate. A Certificate might be helpful to verify your credibility in this very competitive field of facilitating strategic planning. Requirements to earn the optional Certificate include:
- In each of the five courses, you must:
- Answer at least 80% of the questions correctly in the post-assessment quiz.
- Submit your Learning Journal to CDI faculty. Directions are in the Journal.
- Pay the fee of $225 for faculty to verify your grades on the quizzes, review each of your Learning Journals and share feedback with you.
NOTE: Again, there is no fee for the pro bono version in which you get full access. The fee is only if you choose to earn the Certificate.
It takes approximately 13 hours to complete these requirements. If you choose to earn a Certificate, instead of completing the courses pro bono, you can pay here. (Collaborating organizations might charge similar fees. Their services include the additional value of facilitated cohort meetings.)
If you have any questions, feel free to email us.